Event Phone: 020 8688 9555
This event has SOLD OUT
21st February 7.00pm Sheba Brick Lane
Tickets just £25 for three course meal & welcome drink
To all Clinical Negligence solicitors, barristers and support firms!
Join us in Brick Lane for the best curry in London.
All proceeds support AvMA and its’ patient safety work
- Great food – best curry in London 2015
- Meet old friends an new – great social gathering
- Help raise much needed funds for AvMA
- Can you be the first to consume the fearsome “Bollywood Blast” 5 chilly curry!
Supported by Civil & Commercial Costs Lawyers & VFS Funding
Dare you take on the Bollywood Challenge!
Top prize for first person to finish their curry
Disclaimer – this curry “Bollywood Blast” is seriously hot and not to be attempted by anyone with any heart or similar medical condition or those of a delicate nature. AvMA nor Sheba is liable for any medical costs or dry cleaning bills
Contact Phil Walker 0203 096 1121 or email me Here!
The Best Indian Restaurant in Brick Lane 2012 as declared by Restaurant Guides and described by Visit London as “The Queen of Brick Lane Curries”, good customer service, a comfortable environment, and above all excellent premium quality fresh produce which is replenished daily. Sheba is a family run restaurant and provides fresh, wholesome, real food from regions of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- Awarded Best Curry House in the UK by Cobra Good Curry Guide 2015
- Voted Best Indian Restaurant in London 2012 – Restaurant Guides
TELEPHONE: 0207 247 7824 SHEBA BRICK LANE 136 Brick Lane, London E1 6RU
UNDERGROUND: Liverpool St, Aldgate East, Shoreditch High St all within 5 minutes walking
Instructions on how to use the payment module.
- enter number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- click “register now” and you will be taken to a brief details page.
- enter your name, firm and contact details (please use full name of firm)
- click “Proceed to payment options” which takes you to Registration Checkout page
- click the little circle “Method of payment” it will pause for a moment
- then click “Proceed to Finalize Registration”, this takes a couple of seconds
- on final page enter your credit card details etc.
IF THE PAYMENTS SYSTEM GIVES YOU AN ERROR MESSAGE PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
OR DO CALL ME AND I WILL HELP YOU
Pay by cheque or BACS to AvMA is available if unable pay by card
Contact Phil Walker 020 8688 9555
- AvMA Brick Lane Curry Night
February 21, 2017
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm