Please note: Before calling the helpline, please check out our range of online self-help guides which may contain the information you are looking for.
Our helpline advisers will listen to your story sympathetically and offer practical advice about what options are open to you following a medical injury.
You will speak to one of our specially trained volunteers, who are medical and legal professionals. They can explain some of the jargon and systems, help you decide what to do next and put you in touch with other sources of support if needed.
The helpline can get very busy and you may need to request a call back if you are having problems getting through to an adviser.
You may want to explore whether the information you are looking for is available on the website:
- Do you want to make a complaint about NHS or private healthcare?
- Do you need help with an inquest?
- Do you want to instigate disciplinary action against a healthcare worker?
- Do you want to make a legal claim for compensation?
- Do you need to find a solicitor?
- Are you acting for a baby or child?
- Self-help guides