How to register for SW, Wales, Midlands, Ireland LSGs
1. Click on the link https://lsg-south-west-midlands-ireland.talkingslideshd.com/home
2. Follow the instructions on the Homepage. Register by entering your Name, Firm, Work Email Address and Position.
3. A message will appear on your screen to confirm that the registration is waiting approval from AvMA. This approval may take a while especially during busy times or during holidays.
4. Once your registration is approved by AvMA, you will receive an automated email with the login details and your password. In most cases, this will be within 48 hours or sooner. If you do not receive an email with your login and password, please check your spam box first and then click the Help Button or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or LS@avma.org.uk
5. You can sign into the site to view the programme and speaker details but you will not be able to view the presentation until the actual date and time.
7. Please note, we are working with a company called Talking Slides to help us deliver remote LSG. Don’t worry if you see reference to Talking Slides, you are most likely on the correct page.
If you forget your password, go to “Sign In” on the Homepage and click the “Reset Password” button and you will be sent a new automated password.
(If you click the “Forgot Password” button, this will just send you a memorable reminder to help you remember your password). Please check you spam inbox for these. Alternatively, click the Help Button.