Bid now for fantastic auction lots in support of AvMA
Published: 29 Nov 2017
This year marks AvMA’s 35th Anniversary. As part of the celebration we are holding a silent auction to raise much needed funds to support our work in patient safety and access to justice.
The auction brochure features some incredible lots, including:
- Artworks by Submit to Love Studios (proceeds from these lots will be shared between AvMA and Headway East London, the charity supporting people with brain injury)
- A gorgeous Mara Jewellery Box by Smythson of Bond Street
- Luxury breaks at home and abroad
- VIP sporting events and exclusive sporting memorabilia
- Theatre packages, pamper breaks and much much more
To bid on any of the items simple email us using the link below by 1pm on Friday 1st December. Please provide:
- The number and name of the lot you are bidding on
- Your bid in pounds sterling
- Your full name and address
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
The auction will take place at our 35th Anniversary Gala Celebration on Friday 1st December. Your bid will be included with bids taken on the night and the winning bidders will be notified by Monday 4th December.
Thank you for supporting AvMA and allowing us to continue our vital work for patients and families affected by medical accidents and bring about improvements.