Find a solicitor

If you need legal advice about a potential clinical negligence claim we strongly advise you to contact a specialist solicitor accredited by AvMA. You can search for accredited solicitors by location/region and/or their area of special interest.

You may find it useful to read our guidance on: Choosing a solicitorQuestions to ask a solicitorFrequently asked questions. If you need help finding the right solicitor or to discuss your individual needs, please contact our helpline on 0845 123 2352 (Mon-Fri 10am-3.30pm).

Find a solicitor search