PIC Magazine Award for the Clinical Negligence Rising Star 2018
Published: 31 Jan 2018
Sponsored by Daniel Lewis Law and in association with AvMA
Entries are now open for the PIC Magazine Award for the Clinical Negligence Rising Star 2018! There are many awards in the legal profession, but few are aimed at the more junior lawyers, especially in the clinical negligence arena.
You are eligible to apply if you are a clinical negligence lawyer who qualified after June 2013. The award is open to CILEX as well as qualified Solicitors.
Entrants will need to send in their CV and a personal statement to include:
- Why you believe that you should win
- The impact that you have made on your area of law
- Any charitable work undertaken
- Key cases that you have dealt with
- Any additional responsibilities that you currently undertake.
Please send any question and your application to Kerry Ridley at PIC. The closing date for applications is 25 May 2018.
Applications will be reviewed by our judging panel consisting of:
- Master Roberts QC
- Professor Dominic Regan
- Reuben Glynn (Partners in Costs)
- Daniel Lewis (Daniel Lewis Law)
- Lisa O’Dwyer (AvMA)
Judging will take place on Friday 8 June and the top 3 finalists will be announced by email during the week commencing 11 June.
The winner will be announced by Daniel Lewis at the AvMA Annual Clinical Negligence Conference. The prize will be a weekend in Paris for two!