ENS/HSIB document upload
Thank you for completing an ENS/HSIB new client form.
Please let us have copies of any documents relating to your baby’s treatment as these will help us provide the best possible advice. It can be particularly helpful for us to see copies of the documents identified below:
- Any medical records relating to your baby’s birth, e.g. obstetric notes, CTG trace
- Any documents from the hospital or NHS Resolution such as correspondence relating to any Early Notification Scheme (ENS) investigation including any outcome following NHS Resolution’s investigation. You may also have correspondence with HSIB or a report from them. This sort of information is very useful.
- Any hospital complaint correspondence you may have.
- Any other correspondence you have that appears to relate to your baby’s birth.
You may have all, some or none of the above documents. If you have electronic copies of these documents in Word or PDF format*. they can be uploaded through the portal below. Alternatively, if you prefer, please send them to us by post at the address shown.
The Medico-Legal Department (ENS/HSIB), Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA), Freedman House, Christopher Wren Yard, 117 High Street, Croydon CR0 1QG
* Please note we can only accept Word or PDF documents. If you have documents in any other format these will need to be sent to us by post. We will only open documents in the listed formats.