Inquest document upload
Thank you for completing an inquest new client form.
Please let us have copies of any documents relating to the treatment and death of the deceased as these will help us provide the best possible advice. It can be particularly helpful for us to see copies of the documents identified below:
- The deceased’s medical records
- The post mortem report.
- Any documents and witness statements the coroner has sent you.
- Any documents from the hospital such as correspondence relating to a serious incident investigation (SIR), you may even have a copy of this report or some other internal investigation document the hospital may have carried out.
- Any hospital complaint correspondence you may have.
- Any other correspondence you have that appears to relate to your loved ones death, for example any letters or reports from the Health Safety Executive (HSE) or the police.
You may have all, some or none of the above documents. If you have electronic copies of these documents in Word or PDF format they can be uploaded through the portal below. Alternatively, if you prefer, please send them to us by post at the address shown.
The Medico-Legal Department, Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA), Freedman House, Christopher Wren Yard, 117 High Street, Croydon CR0 1QG