Feeling depressed, low or having suicidal thoughts

If you are finding it difficult to manage your feelings and or have concerns about your mental health and wellbeing, we urge you to seek medical advice from your GP to help you cope with this and if necessary, they can refer you to the relevant specialists for advice.

You may find the following information helpful:

Advice from the Royal College Psychiatrists

Advice from MIND, the charity for better mental health

Or see this useful guide on who to contact if you need urgent support in a crisis from Rethink Mental Illness