Margaret’s husband George died as a result of negligence in hospital. Margaret has very generously talked about her experience to help highlight the importance of AvMA to ordinary people undergoing an extraordinary experience. Her moving story shows how AvMA can make a huge difference to people’s lives.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.