Cost effective, top class event management service
Do you need to organise events such as conferences or workshops, but do not have the time or resource to do this internally? Whether you are looking to stage a small workshop or a large scale conference or dinner, we can produce and manage the complete event for you, from the initial concept and planning right through to post event analysis.
We are a registered charity with a proven track record of managing high quality events ranging from residential conferences for over 500 people to small workshops. Our rates will be considerably less than commercial companies and any surplus we make is ploughed back into the work of the charity. We are experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders in the health sector including the Department of Health & Social Care, NHS bodies, private healthcare and fellow charities / patients organisations. We will work in close partnership with you to ensure that your objectives are met by delivering a first rate event.
The AvMA Events team can manage all elements of an event for you, including:
- Venue research and liaison
- Marketing your event
- Working with you on developing the conference programme
- Speaker management – from initial invitations to organising their presentation and thank you letters after the event
- Delegate management – from processing registrations and payments and sending joining instructions to dealing with all delegate enquiries
- Sponsorship / exhibition management – from developing sponsorship /exhibition packages to liaising with sponsors regarding their requirements at the event
- Supplier management
- On-site event management and producing delegate badges and conference packs
- Event evaluation and analysis
“AvMA organised our first Annual Conference on April 2nd 2009 and did a fabulous job. From the first meeting their support, advice and professional management skill were outstanding. Their support was continuous and no issue or detail was too much for them to deal with. AvMA provided a superb service in every respect for which all of our members are very grateful”.
Malcolm Alexander, Chair, National Association of LINks Members
“I was very happy with the AvMA event management service, which we used for a series of workshops. The event management team was organised, efficient and helpful and worked within the agreed budget.”
Pamela Raylor, THOTH Project Manager, Dorset PCT
Contact Ed Maycock, AvMA Conference Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8688 9555 for a no-obligation discussion of your requirements.