Clinical Negligence – AvMA Medico-Legal Webinars
Working on a client file and looking for more information to assist you with your case?
At AvMA, our medico-legal webinars give you immediate access to leading specialists speaking on subjects ranging from interpreting blood test results to medico-legal issues in surgery and many more besides!
When and where you need
The webinars can be watched at a time convenient to you, all without having to leave your office. You can watch the video as many times as you want, and you can download the slides and any extras materials to aid your learning.
Read what our client Andrew Bentham from Taylor Rose MW Solicitors says about our webinars:
Our Licensing Prices:
You can purchase three different webinar licences to fit your needs.
|Single viewer licence – £49 + VAT||A personal licence allows one viewer access to a webinar title for 60 days. Click on the single viewer button to browse the webinar library to choose your title. You can purchase as many webinar titles as you want.|
|Webinar subscription – £1200 + VAT||A firm licence allows multiple viewers from the same firm to have access to the entire webinar library for 12 months. Click on the multiple viewer button and select firm subscription.|
|Multiple viewer licence – £150 + VAT||A group licence allows multiple viewers from the same firm to have access to a webinar for 60 days. Click on the multiple viewer button below and browse the webinar library to choose your title. Once you complete your purchase, you will be able to invite your colleagues to register and watch the content at a time convenient to them.|
Current webinar titles include:
- Medico-Legal Issues in Dental Implants
- Medico-Legal Issues in Diabetes Conference
- Medico-Lego Issues in Invisalign Treatment
- Representing Families at Inquest: A Practical Guide
- Patient Safety Incident Response Framework
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breach of duty and response standards in ambulance practice
- Anaesthesia: Medico-legal issues arising
- Laparoscopic Surgery in Gynaecology: Medico-legal issues arising
- Respiratory Medicine: Medico-legal issues arising
- Injury, Pain and Anxiety
- Neonatal Cooling: Medico-legal issues arising
For more information please contact Kate Eastmond (email@example.com) or call 02030961126.