Clinical Negligence – AvMA Medico-Legal Webinars
Medico-legal information at your fingertips
Working on a client file and looking for more information to assist you with your case? AvMA’s medico-legal webinars give you immediate access to leading specialists speaking on subjects ranging from interpreting blood test results to medico-legal issues in surgery and many more besides!
Over 40 key subjects from UK’s leading authorities on medico-legal issues
Featuring some of the UK’s leading authorities on medico-legal issues, AvMA’s webinars bring you all the benefits of a specialist targeted seminar.
When and where you need
The webinars can be watched at a time convenient to you, all without having to leave your office. You can watch the video as many times as you want, download the slides and extras materials to aid your learning.
From £49 + VAT per individual webinar
Annual subscription over medico-legal 40 titles from £1200 + VAT
Current webinar titles include:
- Medico-Legal Issues in Obstetric Emergencies – preview
- Cerebral Palsy – understanding your clients’ needs – preview
- How to become a Panel Member – preview
- Medico-Legal Issues in Orthopaedics – a paediatric focus – preview
- Medico-Legal Issues in Pain Management – preview
- Medico-Legal Issues in Diabetes – preview
- Medico-Legal Issues in Meningitis and Septicaemia – preview
- Marketing for Lawyers – preview
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Upper Limb Surgery Focusing on Shoulder Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement of the Hip and Knee
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3096 1140 for further details.