After a year of the statutory Duty of Candour being in force, and with updated regulations expected in April 2016, this one day conference provides an ideal opportunity for anyone sharing responsibility for the successful implementation of the Duty of Candour. The conference will help you understand not only how to comply with the CQC regulations, but how to do so compassionately and proportionately.
Brought to you by Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA), the charity widely acknowledged as having been the key player in bringing the statutory duty about, this conference brings together top speakers from the Department of Health, CQC, patient experience, and those with experience of implementing the Duty of Candour in various settings.
Who should attend:
- Commissioners and providers in primary and acute care; mental health and community;
- Patient safety and clinical governance staff;
- Medical directors;
- Nursing and quality directors;
- PALS and complaints staff;
- Clinical staff who are charged with the responsibility of leading Duty of Candour discussions with patients and families.
|kindly supported by:|
Book and pay online:
March 22, 2016
9:15 am - 4:20 pm